Monday, February 18, 2008

"If mom says no, ask grandma"

All the cute little clothes from Auntie Erin
and of course cousin Grizzly Fifer all wrapped up in his little sleeping bag (he's getting lots of love now because he knows that things are gonna change!)
25 weeks and 1 day . . . Little boy is constantly moving and kicking and it is the best feeling in the world. Prior to Saturday morning, Jordan had only got to feel him move once, but Saturday morning little boy was kicking around and showing off for daddy! Jordan was astounded that some of the movement did not hurt me it was so strong; it doesn't by the way, it feels wonderful. Auntie Erin has been really patient holding her hand on the bump for long periods of time, but he is being very stubborn and not letting her feel him . . . even though she was so sweet to buy him what will be some of his first outfits which are so cute and pictured above . . . we are going to have a little chat and make sure hat she gets to feel him move soon. If you look closely you can read that the little white and green onesie says "if mom says no, ask grandma!"
Speaking of little chats, we talk to our little man all the time now . . . I think he can hear Jordan and I, and he may even be responding to his name because he began kicking when I said it yesterday. I can't wait to meet him and hold him and snuggle him . . .
The pregnancy is going pretty well now too . . . you can definitely tell I am pregnant! The baby bump is out in full force! The only complaints I would have is that it is definitely difficult trying to get comfortable to fall asleep; I am getting less sleep as I wake up to go to the bathroom, because one or both of my arms have fallen asleep or due to a headache or heartburn! I could sleep through an earthquake and quite literally a fire alarm prior to my pregnancy, but my sleeping is becoming significantly lighter . . . could it be practice?? My heartburn has been so strong that I have resorted to drinking milk; this is quite a defeat as I HATE milk (except of course with cereal). Oh well, it is good for me and little boy and makes the heartburn disappear for awhile, so I choke it down. Otherwise things are still processing nicely!

No comments: