Sunday, July 27, 2008

Playing around

Eoin likes Aidan's chair!
chillin' out together
Pretty girl!
Auntie Ciarra, no more :)
Hey, Mom, enough already!
Auntie Ashley, Uncle Nick and Aidan were in town on their way home from a wedding. Eoin got to spend some quality time with his cousin, but more importantly her chair! He really enjoyed it, so we're now on the market for one :) He got to play with Aidan while I worked on my research paper and Daddy mowed the lawn. He had a great time.
I return to work tomorrow; it is bittersweet. As much as I loved being at home with Eoin every minute and not missing a minute of his development over the last 7 weeks, I crave more structure. I am one of the lucky few in the world who thoroughly enjoys her job, so I miss it; although, I am pretty sure I will miss Eoin more . . . Grandma Kohn will be watching him Monday through Thursday this week and I am off on Friday; he will begin going to Aunt Terri's house on August 4th.
I have a huge research paper due on Thursday and so working this week will actually give me a chance to finish it . . . going back to work to finish homework, tsk tsk!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Haha that little girl is absolutely adorable! I love their seperate bouncy chairs - Eoin's totally looks like a boys, and her's looks like a girls.