Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Belle Memoire Photography

After an awful experience with a local photographer who will remain nameless (cancelled the day of the shoot and didn't want to reschedule; I should also mention this was the month before Christmas!) Danielle Gilmore recommended to check out Kim Hewerdine and her talents . . . we are in LOVE; not only is she is the sweetest person, but the photos turned out so well! After conversation we discovered that Jordan coached her son and lots of other small coincidences . . . well, take a look at our gallery go to www.bellememoirephotography.com
then go to the website (not the blog), then clients and enter our password which is kohn2008

Eoin is SO CUTE!!!!!! Seriously, I think he is like a little baby model, even though he didn't cooperate at all . . . he was constantly turning his head away from the camera; but I guess I can't blame him, it was so cold and windy that day! I gave him very poor working conditions :) I couldn't even take his little hat off!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Eoin is so adorable, we need to get the little guys together!

Jenni said...

Those pictures turned out so great! I love your outfits and Eoin's little shoes!! You are definitely a beautiful family. p.s. you look so good!