Saturday, December 20, 2008

Who said these sweaters were ugly?

Ella, not wearing a ugly sweater, but looking oh so very cute all the same!
Tara and Beth with the yummo popcorn ;)

we were going for the Olan Mills family portrait; Jeff 'stached us though!


an unshaven Jordan and a very Cosby Clint!

Yesterday we attended a fun party at the Mavros' home. It was an Ugly Sweater Party . . . unfortunately I didn't get great pictures, but I think the idea is expressed! We had a great food and fun; unfortunately Jordan and I were a little pre-occupied as power had yet to be restored to our homestead. Also, excuse my glasses; although with the glasses and sweater I could be mistaken for a school librarian, it wasn't exactly the look I was going for. I woke up Monday morning with what eventually turned out to be a corneal infection :( All is getting better though and I should be able to adorn fresh contacts for Christmas. Also, our power was restored when we returned to the house after the party! Thank you to everyone, we had a great time at the party . . . we are so lucky to have such great and fun friends!
Also, Katie, with Ella and Eoin, how do you feel about arranged marriages?

No comments: