Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Splish Splash





Eoin is now in his 4th week of swimming lessons at Four Seasons and we love it . . . he really enjoys being in the water; his little legs do not stop kicking until he is out of the water and this past week he even started jumping from the side of the pool into my arms (from a sitting position). He has no fear of the water and even knows to hold his breathe when we put him under. My friend Erin is in the same Experiencing H2O class with her little boy, Michael, and they play very well together. Jordan and I love how well Eoin sleeps on Monday evenings :)

Excuse the quality of the pictures . . . this shouldn't happen again because I received a new camera for Valentine's Day! I am so excited to be able to use it . . . I just have to figure out some time to learn!

No comments: