Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little boys











Sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what little girls and made of . . .well, little boys are quite different and I found that out this past weekend! Our new home requires a lot less maintenance than our previous abode, which allows for much more family time! But, the grass still needs mowed! Eoin and ventured outside to watch Jordan finish up the mowing; Eoin is not usually in the mood to be held anymore (why would he, he has freedom on the ground!) so, giving in to his wishes, I set him on the driveway. Much to my disgust, up hopped a toad from some rocks that Jordan had placed next to the driveway. Although I wasn't pleased, Eoin took the toad on as a new friend! He wasn't afraid and even picked the toad up on several occasions! He was very curious. I was able to snap a few pictures before I hurried Eoin inside to wash his hands before he touched his face or worse, his mouth!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

haha that was cute. So he didn't squish the frog when he picked it up? I could just see Preston going Squash! LOL