Monday, November 19, 2007

Bumpity bump


(10 weeks, 2 days!)

Well folks, here it is . . . a belly picture and I am definitely not "showing" but I am definitely rounder and more full in the middle than I was was; there is more than a little somethin' there! Jordan is loving it and keeps saying how it is forming into a perfect "pregnant" belly!

Grandma and Grandpa Kohn were very generous to purchase our nursery furniture for us and the crib has already arrived. I can hardly wait to start decorating a nursery, but I am going to have to wait until at least January to start making more purchases as that is when the gender can be determined. It is very very difficult for this shopper at heart to restrain herself from making purchases at this point; it has taken every ounce of my will to not make frivolous purchases, but so far I have been great (it also helps when you don't have much time or energy to shop).

On the craving side it has been nothing but CANDY! I have made meals of candy, I know it isn't the greatest thing, but sometimes I just can't help it . . . I even bribed Jessi into bringing me over some Mamba's on Saturday night!! So, if you're visiting or I'm visiting you make sure you have something sweet on hand!

Also, one more thing . . . although we're not sure on the gender, we've been playing around with names already (this is what parents-to-be do, from day one!) if you think of any interesting names, or family names please let us know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciarra you look so cute , you have such a nice pregnancy glow! I love all the baby names you have picked out so far, especially Karigan! I cant wait for my little baby to arrive! And eat as much candy as you want, it wont hurt you to gain more than 3 oz! I will make sure this Sunday I have pleanty of candy waiting your arrival. Love ya! xoxoxox