Monday, April 11, 2011

39 Weeks!

I'm 39 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is over 7 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 38 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity and anything soft!
Gender: It's a Boy
Movement: He definitely has slowed down in movement, but everything is good!
Sleep: I can't sleep. I can't get comfortable and I just have insomnia. Jordan asked me this morning if I ever sleep anymore
What I miss: Being able to do anything - I can barely get around at this point.
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room? I eat a lot of ice too, so maybe I'm filling up on ice
Symptoms: I'm 9 months pregnant - I'm huge, I waddle and I can barely move. I can't bend over or get comfortable in any position. BUT I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and I'm trying to enjoy the very end.
Best Moment this week: Eoin received a be-lated Christmas gift of a tractor with a trailer and he said he wanted to 'haul baby stuff in it!' I am so excited to meet his little brother and I know he is too! Jordan was husband extraordinaire this weekend and helped me clean the entire house like it has never been cleaned before! He was amazing. We are now all set and ready for the addition to our family!

4 comments:

natalie said...

Thinking of you! It won't be long now...

Jenni said...

I can't believe you are soooooo close !I'm so excited for you! i know you feel huge and miserable, but you are sooooo close!!

Anonymous said...

Ciarra had her little boy yesterday! They are both happy and healthy

Jenni said...

Okay so I don't know why or how I missed when you had your baby, but I did. You may have posted the update on FB but then I totally missed it, or must not have been on or something. I think I've been waiting for you to post something on your blog. Anyway Im sorry! I'm heading to your FB to check out the updates LOL