Monday, April 4, 2011

38 Weeks!

I'm 38 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is around 6.8 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 36 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear whatever fits and feels comfortable! Next week will definitely be flip flops and sweats at work, ha!
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: He has definitely run out of space and now pushes instead of kicking/flipping, etc.
Sleep: I sleep terribly. I have bags under my eyes! I just can't get comfortable and when I do I usually have to get up to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: Being able to do anything - I can barely get around at this point. I am so thankful for Jordan for helping out so much so I can be a bump on the log!
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - but I still love ICE!
Symptoms: I'm 9 months pregnant - I'm huge, I waddle and I can barely move. I can't bend over or get comfortable in any position. BUT I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and I'm trying to enjoy the very end.
Best Moment this week: It was a tough week; I'm just ready for this to be over, I've been doing what I can to snuggle and and love on Eoin as much as possible before the new baby comes. Saturday morning was fantastic. Jordan and I took Eoin to get his hair cut, then to Chuck E. Cheese and then to get a new tractor before heading to lunch. We just want to make him feel as special as possible. He is such a growing little boy. He told me this week that he is not a little boy, he is a man. I would by lying if I said I didn't cry, but at least I'll get another little boy to watch grow up. He is also got a new bike, a real one, with training wheels and he learned to ride it on Sunday. I am having such perplexed feelings that I want time to speed up so I can meet the baby, but to slow down so Eoin doesn't get any older!

No comments: