Monday, March 28, 2011

37 weeks!

I'm 37 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is around 6.3 lbs - about the size of a watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 34lbs (lost a couple from last week, yay!)
Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity pants and then Jordan's shirts, haha! Or Dean's . . . but not mine unless it is maternity or was purchased specifically for pregnancy, aka LARGE :)
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: His movement has slowed down, but I think he is running out of room; I feel him pushing me now more than anything.
Sleep: A little uncomfortable, but not awful.
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I'm not craving much but ice!
Symptoms: Lately I've been having a lot of pressure - the itching returned this weekend - I'm still addicted to ice - my belly is big - my hands are swelling - what can I say, I'm 9 months pregnant :)
Best Moment this week: This was a good week; I ordered some final items (most have already arrived) for baby, I have everything lined up with insurance and we toured the hospital (I am delivering at a different hospital) and pre-registered so everything is falling into place! I started packing my bag for the hospital too; just starting to get things accomplished! I also hired a new intern and have started wrapping some things up at work! Beyond that, it was a pretty quiet week and I just loved spending some time with my first baby, Eoin Dean!

No comments: