Monday, March 7, 2011

34 Weeks!

I'm 34 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is almost 5 lbs - about the size of a large cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 31lbs . . . seriously getting out of hand!
Maternity Clothes: Still realizing that I am mixing it up quite a bit, today I'm wearing a non-maternity dress with leggings, but it looks more like a long shirt.
Gender: It's a BOY
Movement: He is definitely more active some days than others (isn't everyone!) Sunday I was almost worried b/c he wasn't moving much and then yesterday and today he is been super active. So have I though, so I wonder if it goes hand in hand :)
Sleep: Sleep is definitely getting tougher. Getting comfortable enough to fall asleep is a challenge and then staying asleep is another beast.
What I miss: Real clothes; not itching; falling asleep and staying asleep and of course ENERGY
Cravings: I have been eating tons of ice and carrots; apparently I like things crunchy! Really crunchy; I'm thirsty all the time; today at my weekly morning Rotary meeting I think I drank 5 glasses of water! The meeting barely lasts an hour!
Symptoms: The usual: heartburn, itching, being huge, etc. etc.
Best Moment this week: Eoin is potty trained! I want to scream from the rooftops! It actually would have been part of last weeks post, and really deserves its own, so I will not go much further. Every day he is becoming a little man so much more, and he will tell you that too :) I love him to pieces and can't wait for him to be the best big brother ever, even though he says he loves the baby 'this little much' and he puts his fingers together to show you how much (or little).

No comments: