Monday, March 14, 2011

35 Weeks!

I'm 35 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is around 5.25 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 31 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Definitely along with others, but I can't wait for 'real' clothes again!
Gender: It's another little boy!
Movement: He's pretty active and has had the hiccups quite a bit a lately, but I can also tell he is running out of space pretty quickly!
Sleep: Yes, please. Eoin has not been sleeping well lately and I am very uncomfortable, so it is very broken sleep. Pair that with the loss of an hour due to daylight savings and I need a nap!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, a beer, not struggling at little tasks
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room, but I do eat a lot of ice (yeah, I know annoying) and carrots.
Symptoms: Itching (I need to go into this further), being big and large, exhausted,
Best Moment this week: It's been busy on the work end of things, so it went by really quickly. 4 more weeks until we meet the newest prince. For some reason that feels like an eternity away!

No comments: