Friday, June 3, 2011

Brothers

One of the biggest questions I receive is hands down, "who does Liam look like?" 

With Eoin, there was no denying the fact that he is Jordan's spitting image.  At Tina and Krystal's wedding they matched each other down to their LIVE STRONG Lance Armstrong bracelets! 

Although with Liam it isn't so cut and dry.  We question who he look like the most, with many people siding that he tends to look more like me.  At first everyone thought he was identical to Eoin and while I think they are very similar in looks, almost identical, others tend to say that Liam is definitely his own little boy. 

Although, when you look at this picture, you can definitely tell they are brothers!  And while I do love to compare Liam to Eoin and vice versa, I do realize they are their own little people. 

No comments: