Friday, June 17, 2011

{Liam} 2 month appointment

Yesterday I took the boys for a doctor's appointment; it was already Liam's 2 month appointment!  I had made the appointment far in advance and it seemed to be forever away at the time, but alas, it came upon me very quickly.  Since I was taking both boys at the same time, I asked Lisa to accompany me.  Dr. Weaver explained it was usually a good idea to have an even adult/child ratio.  I am so pleased I took his advice.  Liam would not take the bottle that he was left over from the day at daycare and instead wanted to nurse, all the while, Eoin needed to go potty. 

I am also glad I asked Lisa to join me because I am the biggest baby when it comes to needles and had to leave the room while shots were administered.  Both boys were much braver than I!  Little Liam was such a trooper.  But we also discovered that "Little Liam" isn't quite so little.  He measured in at 13lbs 1oz (90th percentile) and inches (also 90th percentile).  Although I still completely claim him to be my little peanut.  

No comments: