Tuesday, December 11, 2007

already early?

We had another successful doctor's appointment today with Dr. Weaver. Jordan was thankfully able to make it again! It was very short and sweet with one huge surprise that made us very excited . . . no we are not having multiples, but it looks like we might be seeing Baby Kohn a little earlier than expected . . . I am now 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant as opposed to the 13/14 weeks that we thought we were . . . the new estimated date of arrival is June 4th! This baby is already gravitating towards the Kohn side because everyone who knows me, knows I'm never early! We also got to hear the heartbeat again and it is still coming in strong at 160 bpm. Our next appointment is scheduled for January 4th and we will have a sonogram at that appointment to determine the sex! woo hoo!!! Jordan and I are still planning on putting the information in an envelope to open at a later date, but I think maybe we will let the grandma's peak at it before then so they can start shopping, haha! only jokin'

Other than that things are wonderful, the holiday season is coming quickly upon us and we are excited for everything it holds and can't help but thinking that next year it will be so different! My nausea has pretty much dissipated and I am feeling great. I have gained 3.4lbs since my last dr. appt. and so I am now at 3.7lbs, okay we'll round it up to 4lbs, overall. Still no maternity clothes, but for comfort sake, I might be making a trip to Motherhood before the New Year!

Well, toodles for now . . . promise we'll get some pictures up soon!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Good news all around! Maybe your sister will be right about the May 30th arrival date!! 160 is pumping pretty good. I might have to change my vote to "girl." See you soon girlie.

Krystal said...

I need a sneak peek too, you know I will want to start making some things as soon as possible!
Love you both!

Erin said...

I am glad you are finally telling the truth on when the baby is actually due, no one was buying the whole "wedding night baby," thing anyway.... Sinners