Thursday, December 13, 2007

I popped!

Okay, I have heard of this happening, but didn't really think it did, but . . . I woke up this morning with a belly!!!! It is crazy! Just a couple of days ago I was telling Jordan that when I wake up in the morning I don't even feel preggo and my stomach is flat as can be, by mid afternoon I feel bigger, but doesn't everyone after eating a steady diet of McDonalds?! Well, this morning I looked in the mirror to check out my flat tummy and it was no longer flat! Quite the opposite actually, it's a pregnant belly! My lovely boss, Julie, confirmed my suspicions . . . well I suppose I can no longer procrastinate on the pictures, now that there is actually something to capture! Also, I couldn't bear the thought of wearing anything with a defined waist today, so I opted for a long shirt and leggings, I'm not sure how long I can pull this look off at work however, so the Motherhood visit is probably this weekend!

No comments: