Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy, busy

29 weeks

whoa! I'm not sure I can see my feet
I love him and can't wait to meet him!
dresser w/ his little sailboats!
Jordan painting the accent wall in the nursery

Taking a break to smile for the camera
up the ladder to get those high ceilings
the crib with the new blue wall behind it . . . now just waiting for the bedding
Changing table

29 weeks, can anyone believe it?

The time is flying by and we are finally realizing that Eoin's arrival is right around the corner. His nursery has come a long way with the addition of all of the furniture. This past weekend Jordan finished up painting the accent wall and now we have just been finishing off the window coverings and small items such as the handles to the closet doors. Phew, this preparing for baby is hard work! His bedding has been ordered. We finally decided on the Kasey bedding in navy from Pottery Barn Kids. It should be arriving tomorrow, with the exception of the bumper, which is sadly backordered, but should come in with plenty of time to spare.

Jordan and I had a dr. appointment on Friday morning. We had an ultrasound and, unfortunately, it appears that Baby Eoin's tummy is not quite as developed as it should be at this point. The circumference of his stomach is 1 week and 5 days behind schedule. This is nothing to be super alarmed about (or so we have been told) I just have to make sure that I am packing away loads of protein in order to help him grow. We have another appointment scheduled for April 1st and we will have an ultrsound at this time also, so hopefully we will have fantastic news that he went through a growth spurt and everything is great. In the meantime, I will be eating fish for lunch, snacking on nuts and slurping down a Gladiator smoothie daily (45g of protein!).

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Its been a while since I've visited your blog! Your nursury looks great! I'm really excited to see you doing the nautical theme because I thought about doing that myself - but decided to go with the beach theme instead. Do you mind if I add your blog to my "belly buddies" blogs on mine? (others who have pregnancy blogs or baby blogs).