Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update:

7/23/08
Wow! I've been a bad blogger . . . I'm going to attribute my lack of blogging to two things 1. Jordan crashed the hard drive on my laptop :( and 2. I have a 50 page paper for class due in one week! So please forgive me because I've also been spending lots of quality time with my lil' man before returning to work on Monday . . . at which time I promise up and down to update everyone and stay abreast of every Eoin Dean moment via the blog! Talk to you soon and wish me luck on the paper :)

8/5/08
Well, I was able to take some time and go back through pictures and events and back-blogged for June and July! Thankfully, I had started most blogs and just needed to finish them off. Have fun looking over the pictures and stories and I am promising to be more up to date with things from here on out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.