Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun times!

Laughing and smiling :)
trying out the Bumpo . . . so far so good
Looking over at Daddy . . .
There he is, so Eoin tries to give him a kiss!

School started this week for me . . . Monday and Thursday evenings from now through the beginning of December will now consist of class :( I am not sure what I have gotten myself into yet (full-time job, mommy, 2 classes) but I'm sure I will get through it just fine; thankfully I have the support of a wonderful husband.
Eoin is so content; he is usually smiling or laughing at something these days; mostly ceiling fans, actually. We are still in the process of finishing off our front porch and needed to purchase a new ceiling fan. I decided to put Eoin in his Baby Bjorn for the trip to Lowes; he loved looking all around, but really found his element when we entered the ceiling fan department. His poor little neck probably got neck strain and it was such a stimulus overload that he was sleeping (in the Baby Bjorn) within minutes.
As you can tell from the photos above, we decided it might be time to take out the Bumpo chair; Eoin sits up very well in it and looks a lot older than his 2 months of age. He liked it because he can look around; he looked around for Daddy and found him.
On Monday, Eoin's newest little friend was born, Amelia Elaine Gilmore. She is such a little peanut and so precious. Eoin is so excited that he is going to have someone to play with, even if it is a girl :)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

We totally want one of those Bumpo chairs! Preston would looooooooooove it. Its good to ee that Eoin loves it so much.

Tomorrow I am taking Preston in for his 2 month checkup, although technically its more of like a 10 week checkup. His Dr wasn't in when he passed his 8 weeks. So anyway he's getting his shots tomorrow. How did Eoin handle it? Was he pretty cranky afterwards?

Auntie Kelly said...

Eoin is so adorable, omg i miss him so much! I cant believe how much he has changed! He is such a mixture of you and Jordan!!! Awww... I want to see him! Love you guys! Hope to see you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ciarra! Too cute! He is adorable. I hope your doing great. Thanks again for coming to the wedding. I know you are so busy! I can't believe you are taking classes on top of everything else, but you've always stayed busys so I'm sure you can handel it. Talk to you soon!

Love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

Ciarra & Jordan,
Greetings from Germany!
We are so happy for you guys! You have a beautiful baby and I love the name. Enjoy every moment with him as they grow up so fast. We wish we could see him but are not sure when we will be back in the Illinois area again. Congratulations to all of you!

Julie & Tony Krenn

Wealth Pro INC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.