Friday, August 8, 2008

Lovin' Life

Eoin with his thumb!

I can't believe I am finishing out my first full week of work . . . it has been sad at times, I miss Eoin tons, but at the same time things seem to be working out pretty well. There is nothing I love more in this world than that little boy and he lights up my life every morning and every evening with smiles . . .


He has been sleeping until 5:30am now! We are so lucky to have such a good baby . . .although I do have to say that I am nervous to have another now, because I've been told that however the 1st baby is, the 2nd will be completely opposite . . .


We have a thumb sucker on our hands . . . as many of you know, Eoin has been attached to his pacifier since the day he left the hospital, but it isn't working as well as he likes and over the last few days has really been pacified by his little thumb. It is so cute! He doesn't always get his thumb into his mouth and so he is often caught sucking on his entire fist, but he is really working at it. Last night we went to see Daddy coaching the Knockers (he is coaching Jacob Gilmore) and walked around the lake at White Oak Park; Eoin was sleeping for most of the time, but decided to wake up 1/2 way around our last lap of the lake, the only way he could calm himself was with his thumb! :) It was a beautiful walk, so I think we will make it a habit to join Daddy for his practices and games. It is also helping me get into those pre-preggo clothes . . . I have 7lbs more to pre-preggo weight, but it must be acknowledged that my pre-preggo weight was post an all-inclusive vacation ;) so a little more coming off wouldn't be a tragedy.

1 comment:

Cindy Maharg said...

We were over at Dean and Lisa's Saturday night and i got to feed the little buckaroo. He has changed since i last saw him. He is still the cutest boy in town.

Aunt Cindy