Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and more!

He just looks absolutely thrilled, doesn't he?
That's my little boy!
I swear I turned this :) Smilin' for the camera
All tired out from laughing! Snuggling with mommyOur little family at the pumpkin patch . . . okay, it was like 80 degrees, so we had to wear shorts! and yes, I made us match!
Eoin . . . "So cute it's Scary!"
Yep, still not too impressed
Hi momma!
My two favorite guys! Yes, I made them dress alike :)



Snugglin' with daddy on the couch Hi mom!
Eoin with the 4 month old cow . . . they are the same age!
In the middle of the pumpkin patch, he still just wanted to play with his monkey friend
Daddy and Eoin . . .and there is Clint's odd shaped pumpkin for Beth



Yesterday Eoin, Jordan and I met our friends, the Mavros' and Clint, at the Rader's Pumpkin Patch, located just outside of town. It was small, but lots of fun . . . unfortunately many of the pumpkins were picked over and Katie and I decided that the kiddos are still to little to enjoy all of the activities. When we got back we got ready for an early night. Jordan had Eoin on our bed and was growling at him (I know, seriously?) but Eoin LOVED it! He was squealing with delight, which I absolutely had to capture! So, I did, enjoy the little video . . .


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh I love his squeal!! That totally made my day. SO CUTE! Love all the pictures. You matching family you!

Ashley said...

I love it!!!