Thursday, October 2, 2008

We've been busy ;)


CommUniversity Day and ISU's first home football game! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him in his ISU attire, but the next home game is October 18th~
Daddy and Eoin tailgating ;)

Hello to all, I figured I better but a quick post up here before the emails start coming. We've been so busy . . . Jordan has been working out of town quite a bit again, my classes are really taking up more time than I had expected and we just want to snuggle and play with Eoin during any freetime :) He is getting so big and so grown up. I know I am a biased mama, but I think that his laughter should be bottled! It is contagious and puts me in a great mood everytime I hear it ;) He also has the cutest little smile. Watch out for Eoin's appearance on the commercial for Elan studios, he is the last little baby. Well, back to work, but I promise an update with more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

K, I love the picture of Eoin and your hubby. Awe!!!!! Good luck with your classes. I honestly don't know how you work full time, go to school and you're a new mom. Amazing.