Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kennedy Marie Inman















Kennedy Marie ... absolutely beautiful!
After the festivities of Saturday, I was free to make the trip to Lake Forest to see my beautiful neice. I was very mad that I missed seeing her when she was first born, but I was able to meet her on her second day in this world and fell in love immediately! Mommy and baby are adjusting incredibly well and even Big Sister McKaylah is now in love!!!! Isn't she just a natural big sister! Kennedy looks a lot like McKaylah as a baby. Eoin has yet to meet his beautiful little cousin (only siblings are allowed in the rooms) but we will be making a trip up north very soon!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Awwwwe what a cute baby! So tiny!

Lori-ann said...

She looks so precious! I love little newborns.

Cupcake Dreamer said...

What a beautiful niece. I love the pictures. The cake that you made for Eoin's 1st birthday was wonderful! 2-tier even. What a great idea!

I love your jellies idea for my rainbow cupcake. Fabulous.

Jenni said...

Ciarra - I wrote this on my blog in response to your comment, but if you're like me I never go back to peoples blogs to see ifthey replied LOL So I thought I would post it here. LOL I just realized I could have just emailed you instead. Oh well.

"LOL Ciarra you are so nice! And it's so true...we are much harder on ourselves. I think maybe because I actually CROPPED that picture to even hide most of the belly fat.....maybe it doesn't look as bad as what I was seeing. Maybe I should put the original one back in LOL.

Thanks though...."

Anyway...thanks for your comment.