Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tub time

they are going to hate me for these pictures one day!
when do naked pictures stop being okay???

busy playing

Nana Brown and McKaylah arrived early Saturday afternoon to help Eoin get ready for his big bash. One of the last things to do was to give Eoin a bath and get dressed before his guests started arriving. I asked Nana to give me a hand and she was more than pleased to get Eoin ready. She had lots of help with McKaylah who jumped in the tub right after Eoin!!! Since she had a bath that morning and always has one before she goes to bed, the clean little girl had three baths on Saturday!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

soooo adorable. Preston does that too- where he stands up in the bathtub. I used to sit there and say "sit down, baby, sit down" and of course he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. So I would come over and make him sit down, but of course he would just get up again. I've given up - but I'm still paranoid he's going to slip and like bonk his chin on the side of the tub or fall back and hit his head. He has been bonking his head soooo much lately!