Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just found . . .

I am getting really nostalgic and Liam is only 8 months old!  I'm not ready for my baby to grow up.  Alas, I was cleaning out my phone and found these pictures . . .
This crocheted blanket is his lovey, probably since I let him have it so young because I knew he would be able to breathe if it covered his face.  He likes to stick his fingers and little toes through it!  I never want to forget this! 

 My chubby little Irish boy, absolutely love this picture!

 One of the first things I wanted to do as soon as I knew I was having another boy was to pick out matching and coordinating outfits.  This was one of the first times (definitely not the last) the boys matched.

Nothing like a sleeping baby.  He rarely sleeps if not in his crib right now, so I'm reminiscing through pictures like this one.

No comments: