Friday, December 23, 2011

A visit and a flurry





Last night we finally stopped by as a family of four to see our good friends Annie and Jay and their beautiful baby boy, Max.  It was such a great time and reminded me how nice it is to have friends you can relax with.  Pizza and a big salad and baby talk made for a great night and also made us wonder what we ever talked about or how we ever entertained ourselves before children came into the picture.  Max is seriously one of the cutest little men I have every met!  He has grown so much since I last saw him.  Liam was very jealous of me holding him, so I didn't get to squeeze him as much as I would've liked.  But I did get to feed him whilst Liam was distracted!  

As we were leaving it started snowing.  We didn't have any accumulation, so  white Christmas is out, but Eoin still had a blast trying to capture the flakes!

No comments: