Monday, December 6, 2010

21 weeks!

I'm 21 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the length of a carrot
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mostly regular, with a few maternity items, but unfortunately the pants are still too big . . . I am having issues with this 'in between' stage
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately, they are not strong yet, but I love it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my back, and the ability to ski or sled!
Cravings:
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness; I had a massage last week that has seemed to eliminate a lot of my sciatic pain
Best Moment this week: Just feeling the baby more and playing in the snow with Eoin! He also says he loves 'his baby' and kisses my tummy!

No comments: