Monday, December 20, 2010

Eoin-isms

I had to get this down before I forgot it! This little boy continues to make us laugh with almost every spoken word!

(Eoin is taking his pyjama top off)
Mommy: Eoin, do you not want to wear your pyjamas anymore? Do you want to get dressed?
Eoin: No, I just want to be naked for a little while.

(Eoin is naked sitting on his bed)
Mommy: Eoin, it is time to get ready, we have to get to school.
Eoin: No, I need to cover up. I need to sleep.
Mommy: (Using one of Eoin's favorite lines) No, it is wake up time! (Granted, he has been up playing for about an hour!)
Eoin: No, I need to sleep. (Smiles and closes his eyes tightly pretending to sleep)

This all happened just this morning, how I am supposed to function with a splitting side is beyond me . . . a least I have a few laugh lines mixed in with the worry wrinkles!

No comments: