Monday, December 13, 2010

22 weeks!

I'm 22 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly regular, but I'm beginning to break down . . . for comfort sake.
Gender: It's a boy!!!!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately, I have felt him move a TON this week and I love every single second of it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my back? and I would really love to go skiing with all the snow we just got.
Cravings: Mexican food; chocolate
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness; had a little morning sickness this week, but that also might have been a little stomach virus. I have had the beginnings of my awful heartburn too. Um, I've also been a lot more emotional than normal.
Best Moment this week: Just feeling the baby more and more, it reassures me every time I feel him!

Today we also had a doctors appointment with another ultrasound; everything looks perfect and he is still definitely a boy . . . but that will be another post because Eoin got to 'meet' his baby brother for the first time!

No comments: