Thursday, July 14, 2011

3 months old {Liam}





I can hardly believe how fast the past 3 months have flown by, yet at the same time, it is difficult to remember or imagine life without Liam.  He is such a great baby.  My fears about having number two were unfounded.  He sleeps well, eats well and fits so well into our little family it was as if he was missing all along.  He is smiling hugely when he hears my voice or Eoin's and it is just a matter of time before he lets a belly laugh roll!  Liam is currently in sized 6 months clothing and growing.  We are days (hours?) away from meeting his newest cousin, Grayson, and I cannot wait to snuggle a newborn again.  As of today, Liam is a 'baby' not a 'newborn.'

2 comments:

Niki and Ross said...

What a cutie pie, I can't believe how much he looks like Eoin.

Jenni said...

Love the photos! He is such a cute :)