Saturday, May 10, 2008

quick update

Last weekend our birthing class focused on all things baby, once baby finally arrives! We got to experiment with our car seat and making baby "burritos" (swaddling the baby). Jordan is convinced that he is much better at it than I am, so I think I will let him take over this task once Eoin arrives.

I have been feeling great most of the time and just get stiff when I have been sitting in one position for too long. This includes sleeping at night, I sort of roll out of bed each time I have a potty break (there are quite of few of these throughout the night!). Jordan has been traveling for work, so I have been spending quality time with Aspen and Reilly throughout the week. I miss Jordan but have been able to fill the time getting ready for Eoin and then the weekends have been devoted to spending time together!

No comments: