Monday, January 17, 2011

27 Weeks!

I'm 27 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 lbs! Working on just keeping it here for a little while!
Maternity Clothes: A decent mix, but lots of dresses with tights!
Gender: It's a boy.
Movement: Little boy Kohn moves tons! I love it :)
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, I have been waking up before the alarm most days, so I must be getting all the sleep I need; I guess I should take advantage of this now.
What I miss: Nothing really - I could've used a beer during the football games yesterday! haha
Cravings: This week I craved pancakes! My lovely hubby made some good pancakes, and yesterday I wanted candy.
Symptoms: Heartburn, a little tiredness, swelling!?!
Best Moment this week: The Bears going to the NFC Championship?! haha! Eoin being absolutely adorable all the time and feeling this baby move tons.

Hunting season ends in two weeks, so at that time Jordan will help me start getting the nursery together. I am excited. We have a busy next few weeks that will bring us well into February so we are filling our time between now and baby-time!

I have really been trying to be more active this week and I feel so much better for it! I am mad at Wii Fit for not having an option of 'pregnancy' for weight gain. One more week until the Gestational Diabetes test. I am a little worried due to the fact that I have been swelling a lot this week; I didn't notice any swelling in my feet or extremities with Eoin until I was very close to my due date and even then after. We shall see. Next week also begins my third trimester.

No comments: