Monday, January 31, 2011

29 Weeks!

I'm 29 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Lots of dresses (maternity and non-maternity) as well as jockey! I am obsessed with Jockey!
Gender: It's a Boy!
Movement: He is incredibly active.
Sleep: Weird dreams and when I wake up I can't seem to go back over to sleep as well as I usually do! :(
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: Sweets as well as aversions to chicken
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and being huge.
Best Moment this week: Just playing with Eoin and my boys finally being well again; Eoin had strep and Jordan had pneumonia! We laid around all day on Saturday and it was fantastic; we had to get up to go to the Chamber Gala on Saturday night, but even that was fun!

No comments: