Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photo Contest

Can you do me a favor? Do you have a facebook account?

Our photographer, Laura Kruger Photography, is running a facebook photo contest; the person with the most 'likes' on their photo wins a free session. I would love to use the session for Eoin and his baby brother (when he comes along!)

Laura has been taking Eoin's pictures for almost a year and we just love her!

Help us win . . . head over to Laura Kruger Photography on facebook and 'like' her page. Then you have to go to the album titled Portrait Session Giveaway and 'like' Eoin's picture. It is one I took of him playing in the snow. He is wearing a blue and black snow suit.

Please, please, please, take 2 seconds to do this and help us win :)

Thank you soooo much! Have a great day!

And, now I am finished with my shameless plug!

No comments: