Monday, February 7, 2011

30 weeks

I'm 30 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity and regular/whatever is comfortable!
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: He is soooo active.
Sleep: Hmmm, not sure I'm going to have a good nights sleep until the boys are both over 18!
What I miss: Sleeping well? Breathing correctly? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I'm just hungry. Today I found out at my dr. appt. that I am hypoglycemic, guess that means more eating in general :) She said lots of protein
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few Braxton Hicks and the dreaded HEARTBURN~
Best Moment this week: It was a trying week; the best moment was probably being home with Eoin on Wednesday during the massive blizzard; he was home most of the week as both boys got sick again (both had strep). I managed to stay healthy and we had a dr. appt. this morning where we witnessed little man again through the ultrasound. He is measuring well and weighing in at about 3 1/2lbs! Not long until we meet him now . . . I suppose we should get started on some things . . . like a name, and painting, and phew, loads to do, I just wish I was smaller and could accomplish them :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So hey, now belly shots this time around? :) I keep waiting for you to post some!! :)