Monday, February 28, 2011

33 Weeks!

I have had so many people asking for a picture, I gave in and took one, of myself, in the work bathroom, I apologize! But don't say you didn't ask for it :)

I'm 33 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28 lbs
Maternity Clothes: A mix of both; I am definitely realizing that maternity cut clothing is just that more comfortable! I even broke down and purchased some maternity underwear! haha
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: He is pretty active, however, I know he is losing lots of space and isn't moving as much as he was, but when he does, I feel it all over!
Sleep: Pretty well
What I miss: Regular clothes
Cravings: Hmmm, haven't had too many; Pancakes
Symptoms: Itching all over! Heartburn! Big baby belly! The usual :)
Best Moment this week: Getting one more week closer to meeting him? I'm starting to get very anxious for the this pregnancy to be over. Some days I feel so large, I can't imagine having 6 weeks left, other days I feel like I could run a marathon. The arrival of this baby also means the arrival of spring and so we might be anxiously awaiting that arrival also. I didn't do much more this week to prepare for baby; we discussed names a little more. The Home Show is the weekend of March 11th and so we will be painting and finishing the nursery once that is behind us! 6 more weeks, 42 days, 1008 hours or 60,480 minutes until its baby time!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You look beautiful! Love hearing the updates :)

Jenni said...

Sorry I'm totally behind on your blog -and you posted a picture!!!! Yay!!!! So sorry I didn't see this earlier. YOu look fabulous! And seeing how this was a couple of weeks ago, you are probably even huger now :) Haha. You are getting so close!