Monday, February 21, 2011

32 Weeks!

I'm 32 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a sack of potatos (about 3.75 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 28 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am finding that I am uncomfortable in mainly everything :) Rarely do I feel cute and put together, but sometimes, it just happens, today I am wearing a maternity dress and some tights and boots . . . my dr. said I looked cute as a button and I kinda feel like it :)
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: He is getting rather cramped, I can tell my the reduced movement, but also, when he does move, I am feeling it all over!
Sleep: Weird nightmares, uncomfortable positions and a squirmy 2 year old is making sleep a luxury.
What I miss: 'real' clothes . . . I can't wait to fit into real clothes!
Cravings: Nothing really; I have difficulty deciding what I want to eat.
Symptoms: Lately I've been having a lot of pressure; heartburn; itching, yucky dry skin; I have a massive belly; slight swelling in my ankles and fingers
Best Moment this week: It was a fabulous week; I love Eoin so much and he does so many funny things each day, it makes the days and weeks so fun! This week my sister came to visit with McKaylah and Kennedy! Definitely the highlight! My sister showered little man with some new gifts including a bouncer, diapers, a new video monitor (from Mom and Kelly) bips, etc. He is incredibly spoiled! McKaylah and Eoin play so well together and they kind of team up on poor lil' Kennedy - I hope this works itself out . . . Kennedy can hold her own in most cases though. We also got to find out that Eoin's newest cousin will be a little boy! He is probably thrilled, we were beginning to get overwhelmed by all the girls! He currently has 3 cousins and all 3 are girls! A boy is definite welcome addition. We also purchased the paint for the nursery and maybe just maybe came up with a name! This means the preparations are now well under way!!!!!

1 comment:

Niki and Ross said...

Hi Friend! I wanted to let you know that I closed my fb (my bro made me mad) but I do have some news to share!! I stole your idea, so check out my new blog http://nikiandross.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!!
Niki