Monday, February 14, 2011

31 weeks!

I'm 31 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a 3 lb bag of chicken (however, he was over 3lbs at our ultrasound last week)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a Boy!
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night; I felt that he had the hiccups a couple of times this past weekend
Sleep: I'm sleeping alright; I have crazy dreams and if Eoin is in our bed it is not comfortable; however, last night I slept like a log!
What I miss: Nothing too much - I could just really use a drink some days :)
Cravings: I'm really craving seafood and had an incident yesterday where I would've killed for a raw potato
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few Braxton Hicks, I'm starting to waddle, and get out of breath really easily! I've also been very itchy all over and of course, heartburn.
Best Moment this week: Today is Valentine's Day and I gave Eoin his presents this morning; he had to wear his new boots to school today. Eoin had a quite a weekend and that will be deserving of another post. I can't wait to have two little boys! I got the baby's coming home outfit this week and also started stocking up on some diapers/formula (if needed) and some new necessities!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Ugh sorry to hear about the heartburn. I had THE worst heartbearn with #2. Simply awful. Hope you are surviving all right!