Monday, October 18, 2010

14 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Kohn is the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6lbs! Offically.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my normal clothes but going to have to use those items with elastic waists more!
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Nothing substantial yet.
Sleep: I'm so tired - that I sleep pretty well at night!
What I miss: Drinking all the caffeinated beverages I please.
Cravings: Weird things now . . . like Italian Beef with Hot Pepper; yellow cake
Symptoms: Just beginning to feel (and look) bigger! Not enough for a baby belly, but there is a LOT more there than before! I also have frequent headaches :( and contipation (yuck, sorry!)

I had another doctor's appointment this morning; unfortunately Jordan was unable to attend, but it was, what I fondly started referring to my appointments while pregnant with Eoin, a drive-thru appointment. No fuss, just urine check, weight check, blood pressure check, listen to my peanut's heart beat and out! Doctor Weaver held my hand while we listened to the heart beat! I just LOVE her. One thing I hadn't planned for was receiving my flu shot; I have never had a flu shot before! EVER! I am not liking it one bit. First of all I hate needles, and now I am a day later and my arm feels like it weighs 100lbs!

I left smiling though, I heard the heart beat and it is healthy and my tummy is growing perfectly (or so said Dr. Weaver!) I made my next appointment for four weeks out along with an ultrasound. If peanut cooperates, the big reveal might just be November 15th!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Woohoo....can't wait for the big reveal! :)