Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wildlife 'Scary' Park

posing with a Jack o' Latern

on the train throughout the park with Papa

Papa, Mama and Eoin Dean

on Papa's shoulders . . .apparently there was some noise Eoin didn't care for


a skunk! Eoin's face says it all, 'seriously?'

as a scary train conductor

what I only assume was his favorite part of the night, candy!


i'm not sure why, but this picture just makes me laugh!

Last night Jordan and I received the gift of a night out . . . okay, the truth? Our son was kidnapped by his grandparents for a fun night at Wildlife Scary Park (aka Wildlife Prairie Park) in Peoria and we were told we were not invited! We took the opportunity to go out for a great dinner with our next door neighbors, Steve and Missy, and had a blast! Eoin clearly had tons of fun with Mama and Papa on what, I'm sure, will become an annual trip. To save his Halloween costume from getting too dirty, we opted to put his Batman cape over his regular clothes! I know I say it all the time, but Eoin is really lucky boy and he's pretty darn cute too!

No comments: