Monday, October 25, 2010

15 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Kohn is the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes; I wore some jeans out to dinner on Friday and did a happy dance because they still fit!
Gender: Can't wait to find out, 3 more weeks!
Movement: I'm pretty sure I have felt the baby; I've had the popping bubbles sensation, can't wait for those strong kicks, though.
Sleep: I've started having some weird dreams, but I certainly have no problem sleeping
What I miss: Well, this weekend I missed a few glasses of wine, but I was still able to have lots of fun out on Friday with our neighbors.
Cravings: Onions (I have constant bad breath!) and black licorice
Symptoms: I feel pretty normal most days now; my face has decided that I am not 27, but 15 and I have breakouts! Oh and my belly button is getting much more shallow, I feel the stretching!
Best Moment this week: Eoin talking to my belly; it has got to be the cutest thing in the world. We also had our last professional family pictures as a family of 3! Oh yes, and Eoin spent the night last night in his big boy room for the first time!!!!!!! He is getting so big and the nursery has now become a blank canvas for Baby K #2

No comments: