Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just another day at the office



please excuse this yucky photo of me and concentrate on the cute lil' thing on the left, remember it was towards the end of the day :)

I am so lucky to have a job that I absolutely love! Although leaving Eoin is hard some mornings, I know he is well taken care of (did I mention my boss owns the daycare center that he attends?). He absolutely LOVES Little Jewels and so do we! One of the best parts of my job, besides my incredibly compassionate bosses, is the flexibility. Yesterday afternoon, I headed over to Little Jewels for some business, since I was already over there, I decided to bring Eoin back to my office with me! At first he just wanted to go home, but then he started saying "I see Bob! (my boss) and play McDonald's!" He was very excited (of course we have a little toy McDonald's restaurant). We played/worked for a little while before I called it a day and headed home!

No comments: