Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Countdown

My doctor's appointment today is at 1:30pm . . . I barely slept last night and thankfully had meetings all morning to distract my mind; I have been anxiously awaiting this appointment since my last on Friday! I'm hoping to get some good news about Eoin's arrival. I'm not sure what I am wanting to hear, but best case scenario will be Dr. Weaver saying "go get your things, you are in labor!" and worst case will be Dr. Weaver saying "alright, well, we'll let you go until 42 weeks and see if anything has happened." Well, I'll update the blog when I get back . . . phew . . . hoping for some good news!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

My fingers are crossed for you honey!

Jenni said...

Oooh good luck! Can't wait to hear the update. If its good I will be excited for you and if its still "no progress" you and I can throw a party together and cry all we want. I have my Dr appt on Thursday and today I am 5 days away from my duedate. I'm going to be really depressed if I haven't made any progress. Anyway- will check your blog later for the Dr update.