Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Day Pregnant

Tomorrow Jordan and I are going to be parents!! It is such a strange feeling to know when I am having my little boy. I was disappointed at first to be induced, but I realize that little medical intervention may be needed; I don't get my "movie scene" of rushing to the hospital because my water broke, but I get to meet my lil' man very soon nonetheless and I am absolutely thrilled.

As I mentioned before, I am working, going to class and then taking my time getting ready to go to the hospital at midnight. I am so tired from a sleepless night, but not from pains or contractions, I was sleepless with anticipation. The next time I log on will be to post pictures of Eoin Dean Kohn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait!!!!

Jenni said...

Yay! Good luck.....I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.