Monday, November 8, 2010

17 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of an onion!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I received a super cute shirt/jeans/cardy for my birthday and thanks to two friends my maternity wardrobe is huge! I am not wearing it yet though, I wore one dress this week and my tactful receptionist commented on how big I looked :) Maternity clothes definitely emphasize the bump, for now, I'm sticking to my leggings!
Gender: Can't wait to find out . . . one week from today! wow!
Movement: Pretty sure I have felt the 'movements,' the bubbly feeling ones, but I am looking forward to some good kicks (or punches)
Sleep: I sleep really well; I continue to wake up a little b/c I am afraid to sleep on my back, but otherwise, I'm out like a light early!
What I miss: Sushi . . . I may have eaten a small, cooked piece at Fresh Market yesterday
Cravings: Food! I'm hungry this week!
Symptoms: Getting bigger! I'm also really ravenously hungry.
Best Moment this week: All the moments are good :) haha, just playing with my little man! His personality has developed and he is so cute! He makes me laugh all the time!

No comments: