Monday, November 15, 2010

18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a sweet potato!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11lbs (should I stop updating this already?)
Maternity Clothes: I wore a pair of maternity pants and I was walking out them all day, so sticking to my regulars for a little while longer :)
Gender: I know what it is!!
Movement: I was afraid I wasn't feeling tons of movement, but the ultrasound tech confirmed today that my placenta is in the front (as with my pregnancy with Eoin) so feeling the movements will come a little bit later for me!
Sleep: I'm so tired - that I sleep pretty good!
What I miss: a glass of wine!
Cravings: hmmmm, nothing at the minute
Symptoms: Just feeling tired, gaining weight, thankfully my skin has settled down for a little while!
Best Moment this week: Definitely this morning, finding out the gender!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TELL US!