Monday, November 29, 2010

20 weeks!

I'm 20 weeks! (Half way there!!!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby K is the size of an banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mostly regular
Gender: It's a boy!!!!
Movement: I've felt the baby move, but still anxiously waiting for those hard kicks! C'mon baby!
Sleep: I can't get enough of it ;)
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe laying flat on my back!
Cravings: today, orange juice
Symptoms: Right now just some fatigue, a little sciatic pain (not as bad since my massage on Saturday), and some heartburn.
Best Moment this week: This week was Thanksgiving. I loved spending time with family and friends, getting the house decorated for Christmas, Christmas shopping, finding out that Baby K is going to have a cousin very close in age (Ashley and Nick will be welcoming a new addition in July!!) and just squeezing my baby boy all weekend long! Oh and I have all the baby clothes washed and ready for Eoin's baby brother! Next, just to work on the nursery! Beyond, beyond thankful for all of that! So thrilled to be having another boy!

No comments: