Friday, November 5, 2010

Shaving Cream = Fun


I know that I rant and rave about how amazing Little Jewels is and here I go again. We are thrilled with not only the opportunities that present themselves to Eoin and our family through Eoin's attendance at Little Jewels, but the staff is amazing! Seriously! They are incredibly passionate and truly love going to work every day. Eoin's main teacher, Ms. Deanna, is actually director certified but chooses to remain in the classroom because she loves the interaction with the children. Yesterday, while working diligently, I received the daily update from Ms. Deanna (we receive an email daily with their activities, what they are currently working on, what they played with, what is on the menu that day and any upcoming reminders) and there were pictures attached. I spied this one with Eoin! Look at how content this room full of two-year olds is!! I always swear that the teachers work some sort of magic to get 16 two year old to listen and to take naps in the same room! Clearly they were having fun! Maybe a little messy, but totally worth it!

No comments: